HENRY'S CANCELLING ORDERS on 45mm f/1.8 (purchased at $199 sale price)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Timmbits
Contributing MemberPosts: 520Gear list
Like?
HENRY'S CANCELLING ORDERS on 45mm f/1.8 (purchased at $199 sale price)
8 months ago

OK guys, those lenses that were on special a while ago, at amazing prices, are finally shipping.

And what I had feared, is happening. A while back (a month or two?) Henrys was having a sale with amazing prices on Samsung lenses, including the 45mm f1.8 - both the regular and 3d versions - they were $199 and $299(I think) respectively. I ordered the $199 one.

I received a notification from Henrys billing department that the order was rejected - yet I have more than enough paypal balance to cover it, and my bank account it's linked to isn't empty either!

So, I'm creating this tread, so that others who are experiencing this can share, and also for us to keep each other up to date on the evolution of the situation - to see whether Henry's fixed it or not. Finally, a united voice holds more clout than us divided, right? And, if Henry's fixes it, it is only fair (and beneficial to all), that they be given proper credit for the resolution of this problem.

Timmbits's gear list:Timmbits's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow