People are really strange. About GX7. (Well done Panasonic)

Started Aug 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,475Gear list
Like?
People are really strange. About GX7. (Well done Panasonic)
Aug 1, 2013

People are really strange, at least some, or they just want to criticize on purpose for different reasons.

Panasonic Lumix launched a really nice camera, and people always find something to complain, many were asking for an integrated EVF on the left side, now they have it, and other nice features like IBIS, 1/8000 s shutter speed, focus peaking, very good video, two wheels DSLR style (not like others), magnesium body, really nice design .... and so on.

The price is right for the quality and features, and other brands also raise the prices to get more quality on the cameras. So I think there is nothing to blame here. Maybe some would like to see this camera for about $600 but that is impossible. There are consumers cameras and lenses and those for enthusiasts and the prices have to be different.

But what I see many times is people concentrate on small details to bash cameras, this has already happened before with Panasonic Lumix and Olympus cameras. Some even call stupid to the cameras and lens makers, really a shame.

I like to discuss the faults and the goods of cameras and lenses, but always being positive. Hopefully there are on this forum positive, friendly, and very well informed people.

I praise what Panasonic Lumix did on the GX7 (and others, like I praise Olympus for good cameras like this one).

I say, Well Done Panasonic.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, keep calm.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow