Started Jul 31, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Popwellwood
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Just what I wanted
Jul 31, 2013

The nicest little camera I have ever owned very intelligent. I brought it because of the feature set and portability over my DSLR.So far I have been very pleased with it's output and functionality.I can see how maybe the flash could be annoying to some people but I find it quirky and amusing almost like the 280 is saying "ha got ya ,you shouldn't have put your finger there" .Plus the flash looks good .The battery issue was solved by buying another one for $13.00 postage included ,that seems to add enough for me to shoot videos 10-20 mins and adjust settings and review photo's  plus shoot 50 or sixty shots and not run the second battery out .I am slightly over beginner level and would be to scared to post my efforts here .I shoot mainly so my wife can see where I have been ,for a record for me and because I enjoy it and this camera with its intuitive and easy menu system it's ease of operation and it's neat zoom ability has enhanced my photographic experience .I am a convert to its ability.Well done Canon

Popwellwood's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
great
Action / sports
great
Landscapes / scenery
great
Portraits
great
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
great
Studio / still life
great
= community average
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow