25mm as single-lens for OM-D?

Started Jul 29, 2013 | Questions thread
Yehuda_
Regular MemberPosts: 224Gear list
Like?
Re: OP response
In reply to BHPhotog, Jul 29, 2013

Abrak wrote:

It really doesnt make a lot of sense to buy an interchangeable lens camera and then only put one lens on it.

Now this is the kind of response that just frosts my cookies. I ask one question but get an answer to a different one.

The OM-D is arguably the best MFT camera on the market. It offers an outstanding range of customization, a world-class sensor and perhaps the best JPEG engine available. It also offers for me an ideal blend of portability and usability. None of that is diminished by using just one top quality prime lens, so it makes perfect "sense" to use it that way if that best fits my needs.

That's why I asked if people who have tried the one-prime lens system think of it, pro/con. I did not ask your opinion of how to use an interchangeable lens camera;  and I frankly don't care whether you think using such a camera with one prime lens makes any "sense."

Stick to the question.

I think abrak's answer was very relevant to the way you stated your question:
Q:do people use only one lens....?
A: it wouldn't make mich sense to do that.

Your response however was very rude. who are you to tell him to stick to the question? No one owes you anything here.

-- hide signature --

Ignore my typos. Too lazy to correct when using my smartphone

Yehuda_'s gear list:Yehuda_'s gear list
RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow