D200 using a Tamron Lens.

Started Jul 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chris Ainley
New MemberPosts: 8Gear list
Like?
Re: D200 using a Tamron Lens.
In reply to RobG67, Jul 29, 2013

wow thanks guys for some brilliant advice and plenty of food for thought, i was becoming a bit disheartened with the D200 until i used the Nikon lens and saw what it was capable of ,ive actually ordered a 55-300 nikon lens so when it arrives i will be out there again.

i reset the D200 to factory and it has aprox 8000 clicks on it

ive ordered a copy of the book Rob mentioned and cant wait to delve in and start to learn what its all about.

i understand what was said about the difference in pictures, i probably didnt pick the best pictures to upload so i'll put up another couple ...... maybe im too critical ? but to me the Nikon lens seems 'alive' ...... i really must learn some correct terminology

i only ever use jpeg's as basically my computer doesnt like huge images.... and when i go out i tend to take 300+ shots so i actually prefer not to have to go into each image and start altering them.

thanks again for help, i really do appreciate it and i hope im not asking too much of what has already been covered.

D200 - Tamron lens

D200 - Nikon Lens.

Thank you again

Chris

Chris Ainley's gear list:Chris Ainley's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow