Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chris Ainley
New MemberPosts: 8Gear list
Like?
D200 using a Tamron Lens.
9 months ago

hi everyone, new member here ... after purchasing a D3100 and loving it, i was advised to try a semi pro camera so i bought a D200.

now i had a Tamron 70-300 which i used with the D3100 with excellent results but when i put the lens on my D200 the pictures are terrible, no depth or quality compared to the D3100 ... i was a bit disappointed with my my new purchase as it seemed too difficult to get a decent picture.

i was discussing this with a guy at work and he said that he would bring in his Nikon 55-300 for me to try .... well ..... what can i say ?

the results were amazing, crystal clear loads of definition and DOF blurring,....

right so the question is (you knew id get there eventually) why ?? how come the Tamron produces brilliant pictures with the D3100 and not with the D200.

any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

Chris Ainley's gear list:Chris Ainley's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
Nikon D200 Nikon D3100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow