Buy a mk1 in an hour, then on my way to 6 concerts can you give me good settings?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Livemusic
Forum MemberPosts: 63
Like?
Buy a mk1 in an hour, then on my way to 6 concerts can you give me good settings?
9 months ago

Hi like i said I buy a scecond hand Sony old model r100 and then on my may to a serie of gothic concerts.

It would be sorry if the the photo's are bad because of using default the IQ setting.I know it s late but if one could give me a few ideal settings then i would be very happy.

The concert are all inside buildings and with very little light. But i try like yesterday to get a place on to the first 4 rows. So i am very close (5M) My old camera has most of the time photo's with a lot of movement in it so they dont look good. So i think it would be wise to fix it to 1/60 to rule that out. If anyone has more good ideas then thank you.

Oh and there will be a fashionshow outside in daylight depending or it is summy or raining (both are possible) maybe i make a few pics of that.
Any hints on setting for that.

Thanks in advance.

Ricoh R10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow