Where do you guys post your pictures? this forum doesnt have much

Started Jul 26, 2013 | Questions thread
hogeye
Forum MemberPosts: 98Gear list
Like?
Re: Where do you guys post your pictures? this forum doesnt have much
In reply to mgerpe, Jul 27, 2013

You will occasionally see a thread started on this forum that will trigger a frenzy of beautiful photo postings but for the most part just a lot of authoritative talk.  I think a lot of people reading these posts, especially beginners, are likely hesitant to post pictures because of the vicious attacks they are likely to evoke.  You see it time and time again.  The NEX line is supposedly intended for P&S upgraders but the NEX forum seems to be mostly made up of world class professional photographers and critics.

Still, there are some good tips that pop up ever now and then which is why we (I) keep reading. But you are right, the Fujifilm P&S forum I frequented before upgrading to NEX had tons of pictures in almost every thread and I assume so do the others.  Here not so much.

hogeye's gear list:hogeye's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow