Started Jul 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stacey_K
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,163Gear list
Like?
Re: FYI: nobody is trying to convince you of anything
In reply to Pangloss, Jul 27, 2013

Pangloss wrote:

Trevor G wrote:

What is apparent is that the D200 is the last of a breed of CCD-equipped DX format Nikon bodies with a unique imaging engine that has some hard-to-reproduce qualities.

I'm still waiting for people to show me those imaging qualities, and/or details as to what they are specifically referring to.

I am starting to think that is exactly the time-wasting trap that you somehow managed to drag Stacey into:

Which is what this is.

I showed him the difference I see between a D7000 and a D200 using two sample shots, he then claims (like he has before) the D7000 shot is simply .3EV under and starts playing the histogram game. I have dozens of images all shot at various exposures and I know it's not simply a minute exposure problem.

So then I post EXACTLY the exposure he asked about and all that has happened since is he ignores that image and keeps repeating this same "The D7000 shot was .3EV overexposed" , "I'm still waiting to see images" etc even after uploading and showing him this other D7000 shot done seconds later at .3EV under the one he claims was "simply .3EV over exposed". He's ignoring it because this second D7000 shot at the exposure he says is correct looks even worse!

It's simply a time wasting trap/game but I hope some other people learned something from this so it wasn't a complete waste of my time I won't get sucked into this nonsense again.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Stacey_K's gear list:Stacey_K's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow