The new Nexus 7

Started Jul 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jeff Peterman
Forum ProPosts: 10,237Gear list
Like?
Re: The new Nexus 7
In reply to mosswings, Jul 26, 2013

I had the chance to buy an iPad Mini, 16 GB, for $250. I happily bought it - for my wife. She's really pleased with it, but I would find it too limiting.

My current tablet is an Acer Iconia A500. It has 32 GB internal and I have a 32 GB microUSB card installed, and often use the full-size/full function USB port for a thumb drive, hard drive, connecting my camera, and even with a standard mouse. I've had it for about two years now and it does everything I need - but it is slow and the screen isn't as good as I'd like. The 7" or 8" screen size would be good enough, but I'm not yet ready to change. Maybe, when my phone contract runs out in a few months, I'll get a Note III (it should be out around that time) and maybe that screen will be big enough for me to get by. We'll see.

-- hide signature --

Jeff Peterman, Moderator 7D and Phone/Tablet forums.
Not a staff member, or paid employee, of DPReview.
Any insults, implied anger, bad grammar and bad spelling, are entirely unintentionalal. Sorry.
www.pbase.com/jeffp25
www.jeffp25.smugmug.com

Jeff Peterman's gear list:Jeff Peterman's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow