Started Jul 26, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skordilis
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Canon 7D problem with red and random color dots
Jul 26, 2013

Hello to al friends.this is my first post here and i was searching to internet for the same problems but i dont find the same problem as mine. Please show patience cause i am not a professional photographer i just love photography as hobby.

As i was remember from small age i snap photos every time i see a good shot from my point of view.

my first camera was 550D and my second Nikon D7000 and now the 7D

Here is how the thing with my problems.i buy before some days the canon 7D without a lens.

i have 2 lens.the first is the EF-S 17-85 and the second is the EF 50mm 1.8

i shot always as RAW mode

the first days i test the 7D all my shots was on day without any problem like my third photo on this post.

before 2 weeks i try to test it on night shots.i observe some red dots on my photos and i was thinking i must go to canon here on my country to perform a pixel remapping.

today they call me and told me is all good and they do pixel remapping on my 7D and all working fine.

unfortunately the problem now is even worse like photo 1 and photo 2 on this post here.the first photo have aperture 20. i dont believe this is a problem for red and random color dots cause with my 550 with the same settings is all fine

i contact again with the technician and he told me that is normal noise. with my 550D with 8 minutes exposure time I had no problems like that.i dont understand.

i want your opinion please cause i dont know what to do now.

thank you very much

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 7D Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow