dmanthree
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,433Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes...but...
In reply to SHood, Jul 25, 2013

SHood wrote:

dmanthree wrote:

forest3 wrote:

With possible rumoured release of FF nex , anyone out there considering jumping ship for what maybe a smaller compact FF system with all the benefits of superior sensor , although i imagine it will be costly . Mft could come under more pressure if smaller FF systems come onto the market ,there have been rumours of such from fuji and pentax . we can all see what can be done with RX1 although not interchangeable yet .

I'm waiting for them to have a selection of quality native E mount lenses. I'd like to see a high quality wide, standard, and tele zoom, just like I have with my Panasonic GH3. And I want them to be small and light, too. Like my m4/3 lenses. And I want some high quality primes, as well.

No, not holding my breath.

-- hide signature --

No Signature.

Not possible.

Ya got me!

I know, and my tongue-in-cheek answer didn't come across that way. I'm very satisfied with the gear I have now and won't change to a system with huge lenses. Been there, done that, and I"m not going back.

-- hide signature --

No Signature.

dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
sizeNew
No.New
NoNew
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow