The Amazing D200.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
jimoyer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,646Gear list
Like?
Deja Vu
In reply to Trevor G, Jul 25, 2013

I appreciate the input......you do know you said the exact same thing back on page 5 of this?

Listen.....you're right.  We're all nuts, blind, clueless or a combination there of.  Hell, my wife's been telling me that for years!

Kidding aside, I understand.  You don't see the difference.  We're just running in circles here and while I can't speak for anyone else, I'm done.

As an aside, I believe its customary here to at least afford the photographer/owner of an image the courtesy of asking them to download and alter their images before you do so.  It's not a huge issue here as those images were just a quick snap shot showing OOC output at identical aperture and shutter speed (and lens), but you did it with Tracey's images as well in another thread too.  Some people get upset by that.

Enjoy your Fuji's.  They're great cameras.

jimoyer's gear list:jimoyer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D7100 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow