Flat view
The Battery
Regular MemberPosts: 190Gear list
Like?
Bride shot C&C
Jul 24, 2013

Looking for some C&C on this picture.

D800, f/4 1/400 ISO100 50mm 25-70 f/2.8

Brandywine park. Pretty much an open field with a gazeebo off to camera left, one big tree behind me.

We had about 10 minutes and I had no say over the location. The limo stopped and the bride and groom got out and informed me they only had the limo for another 20 minutes...

I dont care for how bright the background is (If I had the time, i'd have underexposed the shot by two or three stops and lit her with a shoot-through...) I chose this pose because of time constraints. As soon as I took this picture, I told the groom to go stand in front of her so she didnt have to move, (apparently its difficult to walk in grass with heels on!) and then I moved around them and shot her looking over his shoulder. Back in the car!

What would you have done differently? I feel like this shot is just lacking something.

Thoughts?

-Dave

The Battery's gear list:The Battery's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +3 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow