The Amazing D200.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stacey_K
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,155Gear list
Like?
Re: Is Nikon CCD really better?
In reply to Trevor G, Jul 24, 2013

Trevor G wrote:

My issue is with folk who insist that CCD is better, but don't/cannot use worthwhile (or any) comparison shots to show the differences.

It's not my job to prove anything to you and I could care less if you believe what people say or not. Feel free to ignore what all the people in this thread are saying, we obviously are all wrong.

Here is a clue why there probably is some truth to what we are saying, for example: I own a D7000. Bought it new so have a good bit of money invested in it. I was finding it was a struggle to get the color I was after using it, so bought an additional body, a D200, to try to address this and it has. So it can't be buyer envy as I already own both. I honestly don't need to shoot a side by side, that you would still find something wrong with, to see that my problems with color disappeared when I started using the D200. I know where each camera is strong and which is weak so this just opens up my options. Again, please ignore everyone who posted they like this camera and go by what DXO or whoever says the best camera is. I'm sure the D200 has low scores there..

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Stacey_K's gear list:Stacey_K's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow