EinsteinsGhost
Senior MemberPosts: 8,862Gear list
Like?
Re: Complaints About DSLR Size
In reply to Midwest, 9 months ago

Midwest wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

brianj wrote:

Would you rather carry around a clock or a watch, a desktop PC or a ipad, its common sense to want to carry a small camera, the current gymnastics that people are willing to cope with to carry a DSLR is an interim thing, until the industry can reduce the size and retain whatever it is that DSLR owners want.

I want a camera with plenty of body controls which are large enough and spaced out enough to be easily used. I want a camera that doesn't make me feel like I'm using a toy.

This DSLR user already has what he wants and that has nothing whatever to do with 'reducing size'.

"I not only want an Expedition, I need it instead of those crossover toys"... A familiar theme in the late 90s and until about a decade ago.

I think you'll find more people moving from small cars UP to 'crossovers', than moving from real trucks DOWN to crossovers. BTW I own a real truck (in addition to a car) and am not interested in a crossover at this stage.

Reality begs to differ. SUV is no longer the word. CUV it is.

My mom in law has one of those 'crossovers' and it is about as able to fill an Expedition's role as a unicycle is to fill a Harley Davidson's. It's still just a little car with a taller body.

Denial.

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow