Started Jul 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fotoloco
Regular MemberPosts: 478
Like?
Having slight problem with calibration
Jul 24, 2013

I recently got a Colormunki Display only. Calibrated my Macbook Pro monitor. Ordered prints from a couple direferential places and the prints were a spot on match to the monitor, so happy about that. When I loaded the ICC profile for Ilford Smooth Pearl on a Cannon  i9990, the results were horrible. I mean just horrible. Notna tragedy since I am able to use a profile somebody gave me a while back and get accurate color, but just a tad bit dark results. I can tweak just before printing and get good/acurate results, so again not a tragedy, but I would like to be spot on without tweaking. I think my calibration of monitor must be decent since it matches the prints I get from outside services perfectly.  Wonder if I am doing something wrong during printing. I loaded therofile correctly in library/color sync/profiles and I am choosing it and letting Photoshop manage colors. any advice is appreciated. Also, I am looking to upgrade to an Epson 3880 in the next year. o not know what that has to do with nothing other than I do not want to have the same problem with it.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow