Started Jul 23, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Manny316
Regular MemberPosts: 110Gear list
Like?
Free as a Butterfly(New member)
Jul 23, 2013

Hey everyone my name is Manny and I'm a newspaper Photographer for my University. I'm also new to these forums.
I've had the Sony NEX5n for about one year and it was my first serious camera since I've never owned a DSLR. Throughout the weeks I will be posting pictures I've taken while owning this amazing little camera. With each post I will share a story on what went through my mind when taking the pictures, what I learned, and what I would have done differently in retrospect. 
I will start from the very beginning and post the first pictures I ever took using the 18-55mm kit lens, then move on to the sel50mm 1.8, then to my use of Vintage lenses that I'm currently using for my paid Modeling/Engagement work that has been published.
I must warn that I purposely over-processed and overly saturate my work since I love making things look surreal and unnatural. So my work may not be liked very much on here and since I was just starting out I made my watermark too pronounced which is what I regret but you live and learn.lol.
The story for these pics were that I was walking to class for a quiz and noticed these beautiful butterflies. These butterflies made me 15 minutes late to class and I missed the quiz. It was worth it.lol. All shot with the 18-55mm. I'll try to answer as many questions as possible. Thanks and enjoy.

-Manny-

Manny316's gear list:Manny316's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye +9 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow