Complaints About DSLR Size

Started Jul 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
DJF77
Regular MemberPosts: 485Gear list
Like?
Re: We are fortunate to have a selection of sizes, prices, and types
In reply to zackiedawg, Jul 23, 2013

I dont think it's the size in use of the DSLR that people complain about, because generally they have a nice grip and are comfortable in the hand. Its the DSLR swinging from your neck or waist with a hefty lens on that I think its more the problem.

With a smaller kit (mirrorless) its so much more convenient if you are trying to enjoy a day out and all of you kit fits in a small bag, or the body and small prime will fit snugly in your pocket!

A family day out for example, is a pain in the rump if you want to take your bag of DSLR kit. I'm sure we've all been there and done it. As someone had said before, a few years ago if you wanted good picture quality a DSLR was the only option. Its not the case anymore and that's why we see a lot more posts of people saying they want to give up the DSLR and invest in the smaller mirrorless systems.

DJF77's gear list:DJF77's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow