Started Jun 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stacey_K
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,410Gear list
Like?
Re: Is Nikon CCD really better?
In reply to Trevor G, Jul 23, 2013

Trevor G wrote:

Stacey_K wrote:

Maybe it's a coincidence that both happen to have CCD sensors, doesn't really matter to me if I like the images they output at iso 400 and lower, especially shooting skin tones and red flowers. For me the D200 is like a 10MP E1

That's great.

I have never found a camera (at least an interchangeable lens camera) that displayed images differently except according to the quality of lens fitted.

Well then you aren't likely to see what we are talking about here.

If you need good low light in a DX body and can't see the difference in the output from one camera to another, get the one with the cleanest high iso performance.

I'm glad you like the Olympus D200 - you were saying you were thinking of getting another one in the Fuji forum a few weeks ago - did you do it?

Olympus D200? And I've never posted to the Fuji forum so have no clue to what you are talking about here either.

And we will see if you bash this D200 after trying to use it in low light or not It's pretty clear this is NOT a camera choice anyone would recommend as a low light marvel.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Stacey_K's gear list:Stacey_K's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow