Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 32,942Gear list
Like?
Re: it is still about the system ...
In reply to locke_fc, Jul 23, 2013

locke_fc wrote:

Kim Letkeman wrote:

forest3 wrote:

With possible rumoured release of FF nex , anyone out there considering jumping ship for what maybe a smaller compact FF system with all the benefits of superior sensor , although i imagine it will be costly . Mft could come under more pressure if smaller FF systems come onto the market ,there have been rumours of such from fuji and pentax . we can all see what can be done with RX1 although not interchangeable yet .

APS-C NEX has been around a long time, and the "system" around it remains decidedly inferior to any other system except perhaps for Pentax.

It takes about 5 seconds of research to realize that an m4/3 system will offer more excellent lens choices, as one example of why this might matter to some. Also the reason why I would go FF Nikon were I to jump back to that size sensor one day.

Just sayin' ...

-- hide signature --

Say what? The NEX system in its present state is inferior to Pentax, and so is the Fuji X system, to name another one.

I lump them all together, frankly. All are incomplete.

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
sizeNew
No.New
NoNew
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow