Options For Swimming With Whales

Started Jul 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Combat By Design
Regular MemberPosts: 210Gear list
Like?
Re: Options For Swimming With Whales
In reply to Pumba12, Jul 22, 2013

Hey Pumba,
My honest opinion: Find a GoPro Hero2 online somewhere... whether it be Craigslist or Ebay, or even Amazon... The three is really buggy, and can freeze up a lot, and the two not only has better options and features (for the price), but less expensive accessories (including a floaty back door).
I've sent mine wakeboarding with my cousins, and brought it snowboarding myself countless times and it's never failed. The company is great about replacing their products if the seal ever fails.
having a point and shoot will probably be too much of a burden, and the GoPro sells a wrist strap that you can take pictures from.
The images and video are clearer than any P&S I've ever personally used, and the battery life is fairly decent. If you're worried about that, you can always buy the battery extender too.
Good luck on your search!
Post some pics for us to see,
and more importantly.........HAVE FUN!
-K

Combat By Design's gear list:Combat By Design's gear list
Canon EOS 650D Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon Pixma Pro-100 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow