x100 for $700? Or wait for x100s for retail?

Started Jul 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Lawliet OP
New MemberPosts: 13
Re: x100 for $700? Or wait for x100s for retail?
In reply to mr moonlight, Jul 22, 2013

Thanks for the advice!

I had no idea they were going for that much cheaper o.0;;;

I think I'm leaning towards that.

If the x100 is good enough maybe I'll hawk the 18mm and X-E1 and pick up the X-Pro 2 with PDAF and all that good jazz a year down the line with the 24mm >:D

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow