Third party grip for D300?

Started Jul 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Gpruitt54
Forum MemberPosts: 84Gear list
Like?
Re: Third party grip for D300?
In reply to NickRno77, Jul 21, 2013

NickRno77 wrote:

Hi, yes I received it this morning, very quick delivery considering it came from HK and ordinary post.

It's not a Meike but looks ok and feels good. It's came with AA and EN-EL3 holders. Also BL-3. I've tested with the AA holder which works great. 7fps! Also tested with no batteries installed in grip which was ok as well.

Haven't done any more testing. £22 Don't think you can go wrong with this for the price.

-- hide signature --

Nick -

Hi Nick,

Thanks my friend. I just placed an order of my own.

I managed to get a refund from the company who provided the grip that arrived without the BL-3.

I would advise everyone to steer clear of the eBay vendor I bough from.  Their ad is a fraud.  They simply post an image of a product they do not have for sale.  I had to force the matter with eBay, who forced the vendor to provide the refund.

Gpruitt54's gear list:Gpruitt54's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow