Started Jul 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Don Spencer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,736Gear list
Like?
E-5 successor?
Jul 19, 2013

I currently own an E-5 with several lenses. With my investment in glass. I hate just abandon Olympus, I love the color and lack of fussing I need to get pretty good photos.

I just think that with the financial mess that the crooks at the top did to Olympus it has crippled the development of any new full sized model. I think the E-5 is the end of the line. I've no interest in the micro line, my lenses will not work anyway. To me, this is a terrible thing for Olympus to have done, all my nice glass I couldn't use.

I'm strongly considering a Nikon D600 and the new 80~400mm zoom lens as I shoot mostly bird photography. I will look to see if I can rent a D600 with that lens to try for a weekend, unless Olympus has a new E series, I've spent my last dollar on Olympus gear.

-- hide signature --
 Don Spencer's gear list:Don Spencer's gear list
Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +3 more
Nikon D600 Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow