Anywhere I can handle another E-P5 in the D.C. area?

Started Jul 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
grey0135
Regular MemberPosts: 214
Like?
Anywhere I can handle another E-P5 in the D.C. area?
Jul 19, 2013

I can't get my E-P5 to pair with my iPhone 4S.  I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the camera, but I want to double check before sending it back by trying to pair my phone with another E-P5.  Don't really need the wi-fi transfer, but I'd love to be able to get the GPS tracking log feature to work.  I talked to an Olympus tech support on the phone, and she wasn't very helpful.

I've called a number of shops and none of them seem to have it in stock (I ordered mine online via BH Photo).  As far as I can tell, the camera's not widely available in shop yet.  In case I missed a shop, does anyone know of a shop in the Washington D.C. area that has one in stock I could try?

Alternatively, if anyone lives in the Washington D.C. area, is there any way I could meet at a place of your choosing just so I can see if I can pair my phone?  If so, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

Roger

Olympus PEN E-P5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow