Anyone in the UK received their free Olympus 17mm f2.8?

Started Jul 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve Jamieson
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: Anyone in the UK received their free Olympus 17mm f2.8?
In reply to icemanonline, Jul 19, 2013

icemanonline wrote:

icemanonline wrote:

Steve Jamieson wrote:

Hi, Ordered my E-PM2 and claim approved for free lens on 24th June, but no lens yet. Anyone received theirs? or still waiting like me? How long did it take to arrive?

Is the lens any good,

Any pic's taken with this lens?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi, I to am waiting after purchasing the E-PL5 double kit. Had an email also saying 28 days.

As for the lens I would imagine it will be just a bit better than the kit lens or at least I hope so.

I was looking at getting the new Artline Sigma 19mm but as yet no feedback I can find so may hang of a while.

Andy

Well speak of the devil..........The postman just knocked the door.......and the lens arrived in a bag, just a basic bag. Not tested yet but surprised I didn't even have to sign for it.

Never mind. I will test it later and update this thread.

Andy

Hi, Got mine yesterday too. Seems to have a bit of CA but not too bad. Will be OK as soon as I learn how to remove the CA automatically in Lightroom. Used to use a little Minox GT with 35mm focal length and hope to get some similar pics from the 34mm equiv Oly lens. Steve.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow