Abolish ALL gun regulations

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Jen Yates
Senior MemberPosts: 1,208
Like?
Re: Abolish ALL gun regulations
In reply to LeRentier, 9 months ago

Everyone, without exception, should be allowed to carry a gun, concealed or not, at their choice, with a minimum age set at say, 14 years old and a mandatory 10 minutes instruction period.

Don't you think this would be the easiest way to level out people's chances when they walk their dog, go to the convenience store, travel between their front door and the mailbox ?

Oh my. Either you are one of the biggest fools on the internet right now (And there are some real big fools out there) or you are the troll king.

You want to arm everyone? Even those violent, unstable, drunk, deranged, psychotic or just plain bonkers?

And you also want 14 year old children to be easily able to shoot each other when they get into hormone fuelled fights?

I'm at a loss for words. I thought the right wing nut jobs and the NRA were bad enough and now you're saying give children going through the early stages of puberty guns?

Wow... like wow.

So damn glad I live in the UK at times. I love the UK and I love the US, neither is perfect but at least over hear we're safe from random gun crime and people like you having a say in gun control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow