ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mikhail Tal
Regular MemberPosts: 281
Like?
Roger Cicala: m4/3 "might vanish" by 2018
Jul 19, 2013

http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2013/06/whose-camera-will-i-buy-in-2018

This guy has totally lost his mind. Olympus right now makes the world's best mirrorless camera (E-M5) even though it's over a year old, and just imagine how badly the next OM-D models will crush the field. Panasonic makes the world's best mirrorless video/stills hybrid camera, the GH3. These companies also make the world's best pancake lens (20mm f/11.7) and best lens of any kind for under $1000 (75mm f/1.8).

I don't care how much money people think these companies may be losing on cameras, they understand that they have a duty to the photography community to continue producing exceptional caliber products. All the bad guys got kicked out of Olympus and everyone left is conscientious of photography and probably handpicked by the legendary Michael Woodford himself. Panny may be a little suspect in terms of commitment to m4/3, but Oly will NEVER quit, EVER! They are the last honest camera company and I guarantee they will be one of the top if not the top companies by 2018, far from "vanishing" like this guy Roger Cicala says.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow