ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Erik Ohlson
Forum ProPosts: 13,124
Like?
Low light video?? Any advise??
Jul 18, 2013

OK, I now nothing about video.

I'm "dogsitting" my daughter's geriatric Border Collie who has "quirks" - doesn't like walking on wooden decks & piers, doesn't like walking on slick floors - and since he's been here, insists on going out by BACKING through the door!

Comes over until he's about 3-4 feet from the door, turns around and backs out - then turns around and goes out in the yard in normal front-forward way.

Of course, there is very little light by this back, door and I've tried with several cameras to get a video of this - the latest camera being the older ZS6 [but instructons for any TZ/ZS camera will do] - but all the videos are extremely dark. I've set the ISO [in still-photo "P" mode] but that doesn't seem to affect video, the videos are still very, very dark.

I'd prefer to use the simplest video mode [VGA?] - can't even get AVCHD to display on my iMac.

I only have the dog for a couple more days & I'd really like to get a good video of his 'act'

-Erik

-- hide signature --

'He who hesitates is not only lost - he's miles from the next Exit.'
www.flickr.com/ohlsonmh/ ohlsonmh@yahoo.com

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Casio Exilim EX-ZS6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow