GH3 - a pleasure to use

Started Jul 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
robonrome
Senior MemberPosts: 1,256Gear list
Like?
Re: GH3 - a pleasure to use
In reply to Macintosh Sauce, Jul 18, 2013

Excellent pics!

I am also looking at the Lumix GH3. I was thinking of going 35mm FF, since I am purchasing my first DSLR. To be honest I am looking at the Canon 6D with the deal that B&H has on until the end of September. Then I keep reading about the Lumix GH3.

One thing I really like about the GH3 is that it appears to be built like a tank. Also, it's dust/moisture proof - very important to me.

Question for those that own the GH3 already... Are all of the Lumix lenses dust/moisture proof?
In Summer 2014, after my graduation from Western Governors University, my wife and I are going to Europe for about two months. I want to have a camera that takes great pics and video. The Lumix GH3 seems to be the perfect camera for my needs.

Hi mac sause, so far the only weathersealed Panasonic lenses are the 12-35 and 35-100. Olympus has a 12-50 and also a 60mm macro which are weathersealed. I have the 12-35 and the 60olympus.

robonrome's gear list:robonrome's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow