* Wed C&C (No Theme) Thread, Ed. 273, 13 07 17 *

Started Jul 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
LouHolland
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,158
Like?
Re: Speedster..
In reply to Fixxxer, Jul 17, 2013

Fixxxer, You wrote "Perhaps I'm stupid", well I wouldn't name you that way as I think you are a intelligent lady or man. However bringing the movement only to the background or only to the boat is common point of view in photography and I decided not to follow that regular viewpoint. So that means I take the risk for reactions like this one from you, and I accept that as it associated with this thread. I'm glad with your candid opinion.

Lou

-

Fixxxer wrote:

Hello Lou,

Perhaps I'm stupid or something but I don't get this one... If you wanted the boat to have the movement I think it would look better with a little less so on it. Or not at all on the boat but just the background and water. As it looks now I think it's just too much movement in the photo. The eye can't focus on anything at all and that's quite unsettling... but I very much would like to hear your idea with the photo having it the way it is. It is a bit experimental so maybe I'm just missing the point?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LouNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow