Started Jul 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Fixxxer
Regular MemberPosts: 291Gear list
Like?
Re: One small step...
In reply to stephent, Jul 17, 2013

stephent wrote:

Fixxxer wrote:

We're not so big, after all... Big brother walks on the mountain looking for a good angle. Miles after miles of almost uninhabitated landscape lies in front of us. This peak is called Blästerfjället an the valley on the left is called Örndalen (The Eagle valley). I was hoping for a bit more drama but the rocks were so small I couldn't use them... any suggestions on how I could get the drama?

Pentax K100D with Samyang 8mm Fisheye

Hi mate, me again I loved the drama in the Landscape and the Skyscape, so I had a little play.

A little over the top, but I like it, how about you?

Regards.

Stephen.

Well actually, I did do some work to get that sky to where it was without getting that halo effect around the mountains, original below. I guess I could do more, but I think you went a bit over the top Doesn't look very natural in my eyes.

Anyway - big thanks for your advices and also for taking the time to do a bit of editing on my photo!

Fixxxer's gear list:Fixxxer's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Olympus E-1 Pentax K100D Olympus E-620 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LouNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow