ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Urbanito
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,020Gear list
Like?
And now, Microsoft critics?
Jul 17, 2013

Hello:

Some time ago I predict a big change of camp (side) from the critics of Microsoft in general and Windows 8 (8.1) in particular.

Some of them are very respectful, since we can easily recognize that they know the subject and they already had contact with the products in discussion.

Others, clearly belong to a kind of VUVUZELA group, making noise for the noise and trying to appear as connoisseurs, when they never touched or understood the products in cause.

We already can see a sometimes non declared switch, but this will improve with time, specially when they get contact with the real stuff.

I recognize that there still are problems, but a big effort is being made to overcome them, including the new Microsoft restructuration.

I am happy with my Windows 8, after taking some "lessons" with the vendor and watching some tutorial videos and I don't miss a thing of windows 7, although being a great product.

Is there people to express constructive opinions without passion witch will avoid a noisy and useless discussion?

I sincerely hope so.

Best regards

Urbanito

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow