Started Jul 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nemist
Regular MemberPosts: 369
Like?
NEX FF, Fuji too?
Jul 16, 2013

Do you guys think Fuji will put out a FF ILC?

I tend to think yes and no.  They know how to make lenses, seem to understand how to make and market cameras for pure photographers (the one's who'd buy such a camera).  I also think if they want to be a serious player in the mirrorless world, they have to follow suit.  It's like when Canon FF and Nikon didn't.  And the way Pentax has lost so many users to FF DSLR systems.

On the other hand, Fuji didn't put out a x100 FF (RX1) to feel the market and try their tech out.  But maybe they let Sony do that for them. Fuji seems to be quite aggressive (in a wonderful way) about body and lens release and generally capturing the market.

Then again, Fuji photo division isn't profitable (I have read), they are newer to the game than Sony, it's a large investment and a smaller market, and their have wonderful sensor tech that compares favorably...

What do you guys think, and when?

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow