Started Jul 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Zvonko
Regular MemberPosts: 338Gear list
Like?
Re: D4x don't think so...
In reply to fft81, Jul 16, 2013

fft81 wrote:

Zvonko wrote:

not for a while anyway. I asked Nikon in Sydney about the D3x in stock, they had three left. I spoke to ECS they'll get back to me with a price. I asked about the D4x and was told it would be a bit longer than September this year. Those guys have a good feel for the dates.

New D3x if I get it for the same price as the D4 otherwise the three left can sit on the shelf at Nikon Oz.

Why would you ever buy d3x now that d800 is here? Is weather sealing and built in grip so important that you will be willing to pay more for lower IQ?

D800 is on the way. Break a tool you buy another one...simple. The build of the D3x is important. Still have D700, D2xs, D2hs, D300 kept what I reckon are among the best cameras. When I shoot weddings with my daughter I want good cameras as well as back-up. Organising the D4 now along with D800. If I get the D3x for a good price, why not?!

Zvonko's gear list:Zvonko's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D4xNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow