A leap of faith.

Started Jul 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: A leap of faith.
In reply to Jeepit, Jul 15, 2013

Jeepit wrote:

Collin ,

you are certainly a class act and I mean that with all sincerity . You have replied to practically everyone on this post while keep it positive. I commend you for staying above the fray which most of the time you do.. I always look forward to your phots and and your insightful comments on the Oly forum.

I usually don't make comments due to the discourse on the Oly forums that can be too raucous and I just don't care to go there.

I too would love to find a $6000.00 lens for $1200.00. As I told my wife (which is NOT into photography) you had found the Holy Grail of a deal for one of the most expenses Oly lens. She wasn't as excited as I was, let restate... she wasn't excited at all.). God bless you your wife . Hope you have some happy shooting in the future and I look forward to see some of South Africa.

Rick thanks for the reply.

What has a amazed me is how many people are as nearly excited as I am about this deal and are happy for me. I would like to thank you all.   As to the staying above it well I have been known to mix it up with the best of them. But I have realized a bum kicking competition with a porcupine leaves only has one conclusion.

I have also said to myself  "Well now you have the equipment so no excuses. "

Thank you for posting.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow