Truly versatile compact camera

Started Jul 3, 2013 | User reviews thread
Impulses
Contributing MemberPosts: 869Gear list
Like?
Re: Truly versatile compact camera
In reply to Setter Dog, Jul 15, 2013

My questions for owners of the LF 1, that I can't find answers for in specs or reviews:

1. Does the EVF display the focus square, shutter speeds etc?

2. What is the fastest full resolution burst speed with autofocus?

3. Is there a slow speed movie option?

Thanks for any input about what looks like a truly fine shirt pocket camera.

Jack

I haven't received my LF1 yet but I think I can answer some of those questions anyway... The EVF can display all sorts of info, it acts very much like the LCD or any modern EVF, except it's pretty low res (kind of like the EVF you'd see on a 2 yr old bridge superzoom or the cheaper superzooms out there, but smaller still).

Panasonic's specs detail all the burst modes very well, locked focus modes start at 11fps IIRC, continuous AF drops that to 5ps (tho it'll still be hit or miss, like any other CDAF compact). No slowmo video unfortunately, an odd omission since most of the recent ZS models have that (along w/higher spec'd video capture options).

Impulses's gear list:Impulses's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow