Crystal Ball Required... Locked

Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
dachshund7
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Re: Crystal Ball Required...
In reply to SushiEater, Jul 15, 2013

i read the original post and was going to say that the Nikon vs Canon question is a matter of taste. Both have models that are the top of the line, and deciding is such a toss-up that you either have to have an emotional leaning one way, or rent both and see which user interface you like. I've had Canons except for a CoolPix that I had for a while, and it reinforced my preference for the Canon UI. Once you buy a lens, you're committed.

Then I was going to mention that asking us to help make this decision might disintegrate into nitpicking... too late. Also, mentioning that you're at the beginning stages and would also like to make money with this gear is another invitation for everyone to ignore your gear question and reprimand such a crazy idea. Just my two cents.

dachshund7's gear list:dachshund7's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +2 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow