Johnsonj wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Johnsonj wrote:

Johnsonj wrote:

I can't believe they've even deliberated for 3 1/2 hours already.

They are taking things seriously.

It's cut and dry. A slam dunk. Deliberation points to a confused mind.

They have to check out the foam dummy to see if it is possible to retrieve a gun from a holster on its back hip with someone on top of it.

I had to laugh when I heard the prosecutors claim that if Martin was on top of Zimmerman like Zimmerman claimed, how could Zimmerman have gotten to the gun.

Simple Sherlock - Martin can't pin both of Zimmerman's arms/hands down at the same time of pummeling him. Therefor, inbetween blows, Zimmerman struggles and gradually works his hand/arm into position (in between re-pinning) where access to the gun is possible.

If anything, the defense instead of using inanimate dummies, should have staged a mock struggle to demonstrate how what Zimmerman stated is entirely conceivable and possible.

The gun is underneath Z and Z is underneath T.

If you weren't so biased, and were ever in a fight, you could understand how it is possible to get a gun from that position.

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

Even if possible, T will know and if in control, as the defense contends, will not just let himself be shot from 2 inches away. Improbable that a fighter in control will let himself be shot from 2 inches.

Oh lord, are you an ignoramus! LMFAO! Do I need to educate you again?

Don't answer, please.

You? Educate anyone? That's laugh.

Seems like he could educate you and mama on this post topic.

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow