Crystal Ball Required... Locked

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
qianp2k
Senior MemberPosts: 8,299Gear list
Re: Crystal Ball Required...
In reply to SushiEater, 9 months ago

SushiEater wrote:

If you believe the way you did as in this sample fine go ahead. But there is a better way that can generate better IQ and hope you listen. Your way is not the only way.

Probably not the only way but you have not posted a single sample!!!!!

I told you over and over again I did post two samples on page 2 of this thread, BIF, however.   See, I used ETTR (expose on right) even on much smaller subject, birds but I still can recover most bright sky.  I'd love to see your D800 BIF samples that if you expose on sky and then push deep dark birds many stops back, so we can compare at feather details

So far I see from you nothing but a talk. You know a picture worth a thousand words. I think you just hit the limit. Now post something similar and see if you can do better.

Yes I do have pictures on page 2 of this thread!   I don't have similar one as yours at this moment.  But if I have that chance I'd use filters absolutely and believe will generate better photos.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye +19 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow