A leap of faith.

Started Jul 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: I'm very jealous Colin!
In reply to daddyo, Jul 14, 2013

daddyo wrote:

Congratulations on a great deal, on a great lens. You would have been crazy not to go for this lens at that price.

That puppy with the EC-14 has to be a wildlife machine for sure. Every image I've seen from the 90-250mm has been amazing quality -- including the one you posted here.

I hope you have great success with it, and look forward to seeing more images you've captured with it!

God Bless,

Thanks Greg.

Getting this lens allows me to get the bigma in for a long overdue service. I will still use it as a general use lens as believe me it is much lighter than the 90-250. It also has the 50mm . The strength of that lens is the 450mm to play with. Its also quite good up to 400m wide open.

So with the 50-200 and the 50-500 and now the 90-250 I will have to find a home for the 135-400.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow