>>> Street Photography eXchange #50 <<<

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
hiro_pro
Regular MemberPosts: 236Gear list
Like?
Re: some shots on my ride home
In reply to xtoph, 9 months ago

thanks for the feedback. while some of my favorite images are street style i clearly need to improve here. i hope to keep posting at least once a week. i appreciate the feedback and much of it makes sense.

you said "pay attention to your bg, so you minimize distracting overlaps with your main figures." and "maybe work on distracting bg--imagine if you had moved a step forward and leaned left a bit: now the hat is outlined against the pillar behind the man. and etc."  in reference to the gentleman in the green seersucker suit.

i am embarrassed to ask but what is "bg" in this context?

ps.  last night when i was looking through the day's pictures the girl struggling with the backpack and purse seemed funny to me.  now that i see the picture after and good nights sleep i see the picture is in poor taste and i regret posting it.  it distracts/detracts from the other pictures too.

hiro_pro's gear list:hiro_pro's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
) ntNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow