Started Jul 9, 2013 | Questions thread
safaridon
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,099
Like?
Re: Is it design of new GX?
In reply to s_grins, Jul 13, 2013

s_grins wrote:

agachart wrote:

http://www.digifotopro.nl/content/breaking-ontwerp-panasonic-gx2-te-zien-in-patent

I think this is close (but not exact) design of GL camera

-- hide signature --

Looking for equilibrium...

I really am surprised there hasn't been more excitement expressed on this forum regarding the new Pany rangefinder model with EVF (GX7)?  If you look over on 43rumors you will find that Pany has already said it is coming soon (August?) and 43rumors say the specs of new 18mp sensor, 2 axis IBIS,  tilting inbody EVF, inbody flash among others are confirmed FT5.

Earlier spec rumors were 2.3mp EVF,  I would guess most likely Epson's latest UHimicron 0.48" XGA EVF with 1024 x 768 resolution or twice the resolution in the current EM5.  If the patent sketches are to scale this new GX7 will be similar size to existing GX1 inspite of adding EVF.

What has happened to this forum?  Aren't we interested to know of new exciting developments by any manufacture?  Too often people venturing to post a new thread  for information or comment receive little or no response.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow