PIX 2015

A leap of faith.

Started Jul 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: A leap of faith.
In reply to Roger Engelken, Jul 13, 2013

Roger Engelken wrote:

Sometimes confession is good for the soul and for the mind. And with such a lens purchased at $1,200 equivalent, there is plenty room for confession. That lens remains one of four I do not possess (sounds like a problem there, possession wise), and given the normal price, it is going to stay that way. Enjoy the lens, I had one opportunity to use it and found it first and foremost a challenge due to my experience level, and a joy. Enjoy it and the hobby, irrespective of what Olympus may or may not do.

Howzit Roger .

Yea I have done a bit of soul searching as to Photography. As I said I can't move systems as yet. But with this acquisition it gives me breathing space for the future as for a few years I will not really care about a new body ( I am lying again) . But its now tightens the 4/3 nose a bit more.

I could never have afforded this lens , even the Cheaper ebay ones and I am glad the seller afforded me the opportunity to own one.

I will enjoy it , after a day with this lens you don't have to go to gym.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow