Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
SushiEater
Senior MemberPosts: 2,074Gear list
Re: Crystal Ball Required...
In reply to JackM, Jul 13, 2013

JackM wrote:

SushiEater wrote:

To me IQ of D800e is far more superior than 5D3 for what I shoot. It is not the DR that ruins it for me but the severe banding

Post an example so we can decide if you are being hyperbolic. I have seen no severe banding on my 5D3. But I know how to expose, so that's probably why.

If you read the whole paragraph and stop fixating on one sentence you would understand. I know who to expose too with over 40 years of experience but if you try to get relatively high shutter speed in a very dim light you need to underexpose to get. And 5D3, 5D2 or 7D are not as good as D800.

If you PM me I will tell you the real difference between the two. I just don't want to start another camera war here.

Or you just don't want anyone to disagree with you.

I could not care less if anyone agrees or disagrees. My opinion remains the same.

SushiEater's gear list:SushiEater's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM +11 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow