Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
The Davinator
Forum ProPosts: 13,377Gear list
Re: Crystal Ball Required...
In reply to JackM, Jul 12, 2013

JackM wrote:

King Redshirt wrote:

Ya that does get me about the nikon.. the colors look ... over cooked? just too vibrant..

At henrys i took a picture of the red on the price tags with the d800 then the 5dmark 3 and just looking at the back of the screen you could see that the canon's rendition of red was an exact match to the actual price tag.. the nikons was and orangy florescent what ever just not red..

Yes, there are some who switch from Nikon to Canon for the colors, especially skin tones.

Jack, I think it is pretty obvious to anyone that knows how to profile their cameras in raw that the skin tones are identical in each.  There have been hundreds of posts on this topic where people simply cannot tell the difference.  Some of the most rabid fanboys I've encountered were fooled.  This is simply not an issue.

Well lets hope Fuji comes out with some kick ass mirrorlesses...mirrorlessi what ever the plural for that is...lol... or DSLRs.

Well, the X-Pro1 is pretty kick ass. It's not a DSLR, so not really for sports/action, but it's kick ass

The X-Pro is truly a well made machine.

The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WBNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow