Started Jul 12, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Daniel74
Contributing MemberPosts: 675Gear list
Like?
Hello Folks! New D600 user here... sharing a few pics for C&C
Jul 12, 2013

Greetings Nikonians! Just got my first FF digital a few weeks ago having previously shot with FED, Canon EOS, Sigma SD9, Pentax K10, K20, K5 and lately Sony NEX-5n (which I still keep). Being a bit of a gear head and I've used a lot of different lenses from old Zeiss Ultron 50/1.8 to the new Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH. Now shedding the excess equipment and settling into my current kit and this FF goodness, while keeping the handy little Sony for the many occasions when the form factor is more appropriate.

Anyway - here's a few D600 pics I shot in the last few weeks. Always appreciate honest feedback an hope to learn from the community here!

I like to shoot friends and colleagues:

John, a fellow shutterbug with Sigma 120-300/2.8 OS

Two Mathematicians sharing a moment at morning tea, with Noct-Nikkor 58/1.2

I also like to shoot street images:

Sigma 35/1.4 Art

I live close to the beach in Melbourne and often go to catch the sunset or sunrise:

with Micro 200/4D

Just fooling around with processing. I think this will be over the top for most people, but I was trying to get a fantasy feel for the sunset

Ricketts point with Zeiss 25/2 ZF2

Thank you for viewing and would very much appreciate all feedback!

Daniel74's gear list:Daniel74's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +3 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon D600 Pentax K-5 Sigma SD9 Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow