For Sale: Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (6 mo. old with warranty till 2014) + free 46-49mm step up ring

Started Jul 11, 2013 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nasnyc
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
For Sale: Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (6 mo. old with warranty till 2014) + free 46-49mm step up ring
Jul 11, 2013

I'm selling my 6 month old Sigma 30mm F2.8 for E-mount NEX cameras for $130, incl. shipping to 48 contiguous US, and also throwing in a free 46-49mm step-up ring to use your existing 49mm filters.

This is the older model that was discontinued last month with the arrival of the new ART lens series (30mm now retails for $199). I purchased it as part of the Sigma 19/30mm offer from earlier this year, and gave the 19mm away to a friend who already has the 30mm.

I purchased item on 26 Jan 2013, and have an unfilled warranty card, so you can fill out the card in your name if you ever need servicing. I'll send you a copy of the receipt as well if you wish.

So why am I selling it? As you would know, this is a very highly regarded lens. I purchased it based on the rave reviews, but I'm simply an amateur who has upgraded from a P&S. I don't need a prime lens, or necessarily want to shoot with it - perhaps at a later stage of my photography journey, but not at this time. Rather than let it sit on my shelf, I'd prefer to sell it to someone who can get more out of it.

Payment: Via Paypal or wire transfer. I will ship the item out once I receive the funds.

Shipping: Price includes economy ground shipping to 48 contiguous US states. Tracking number will be provided. If you want expedited shipping, let me know and I'll check up how much extra it would cost.

Meetups: Can meet up in person in NYC around Columbia University Campus (Upper West Side)

Please see attached photos.

Sigma lens with full kit

Sigma lens unboxed

Original receipt showing date of purchase

Step up Adapter for 49mm filters

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: NYC, NY, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow