Refusal of DWI to deliver purchased item...urgent advice required!

Started Jul 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
bed bug
Senior MemberPosts: 2,944
Like?
Re: Refusal of DWI to deliver purchased item...urgent advice required!
In reply to happysnapper64, Jul 11, 2013

Hi Lee, I can understand what you are saying. Just to review the situation, the courier company (DHL) initially attempted delivery and left an undelivered consignment note. Yes, after the initial delivery attempt I did request online for the item to be left at the house. However, in the meantime, the courier company lost the item and delivery could not be reattempted.

DHL has accepted full responsibility for losing the item and in turn compensated DWI.

Thus the issue was never about me attempting to con DWI or DHL, and neither company has accused me of doing this.

So it seems that I am being forced to pay DWI for DHL's incompetence...just not right.

Kind regards
Stephen

happysnapper64 wrote:

Steve. Unfortunate experience. if I read your post correctly, you gave permission to leave the item on the doorstep? Is it possible that they think you actually received the item, & that you are the one trying to con them? Please, don't misunderstand me, I am not for a second implying this, by any means, it could be their way of passing the blame to you?

-- hide signature --

lee uk.
There are old pilots, & there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.
"I'm so fast, when I turn off the light, i'm in bed before the room gets dark" The great Mohamed Ali.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow